Kings Links is a unique seaside golf course surrounded by breathtaking views of the Coast Mountains, Mount Baker, and the Gulf Islands. Warmer, drier, and maybe a bit windier than any other course in the lower mainland our dedicated members enjoy the links year round.
- New: Restaurant open through winter season
- Power carts and our driving range are not available until approx. April
- We require 24 hour notice of cancellation, or you will be charged for your tee time
- Golf course opens in winter when weather permitting
At the turn or after the round the clubhouse has all the necessary amenities to help you celebrate or commiserate. Open to the public.Menu
From full play with 14 day advance booking to weekday to punch cards, Kings Links offers many membership levels for every playing option.Membership
Enjoy an eagle’s view of the windswept course along with a hole by hole guide that will indicate key yardage and show the hidden hazards.Tour Gallery
- Proper Golf attire required at all times. Collared shirt, no denim jeans or sweats.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time
- Replace divots, repair ball marks and rake sand traps
- Keep Pullcarts and Powercarts away from greens, tees and fescue
- Pace of play at Kings Links is 4 hours and fifteen minutes
- Kings Links is a soft spike facility only
- We require 24 hour notice of cancellation, or you will be charged for your tee time.
- One person per group is responsible for payment of the entire tee time.
- Pace of play at Kings Links is 4 hours and 15 minutes or sooner
- Group must keep pace with the group in front of them.
Covid-19 Course Protocol
Kings Links is open to the public 7 days a week. Tee times can be booked one week in advance. All tee times must be booked in advance, no walk-ons or standby play. Kings Links follows all public health protocols.
By the sea…
Featuring beautifully manicured fairways, undulating greens and challenging fescue grasses all buffeted by the ocean breezes playing Kings Links is like playing golf in the British Isles.
King’s Links is a traditional par 72 links style course with spectacular views of the surrounding Coastal Mountains. King’s Links is a 6,865 yard Championship golf course built in the tradition of seaside links courses throughout the British Isles.
With the wind sweeping across the beautiful fescue grasses, undulating greens and beautifully manicured fairways, King’s Links will provide a unique “Scottish Golfing Experience” to players of all skill levels. The Par 72 Championship course provides undulating greens, beautifully manicured fairways and windswept fescue to give a distinct impression that you are playing a seaside course in the British Isles.
Our facility includes a clubhouse with a patio featuring stunning views of the golf course and surrounding vistas. A full-length driving range area (open exclusively to members and playing public) featuring grass tee decks, chipping green and practice green.